Our staff of lawyers and practitioners has wide experience and extensive knowledge of both legal and business aspects of product sales. We offer our clients a full range of legal advice and excellent services on commerce, distribution and sale of products in Vietnam especially drugs and cosmetics. The rules in Vietnam on product sales and distribution are complex. Don’t try to enter the market without looking into the following:
Policies and Conditions
- Offering the most up-to-date advice on Vietnam’s policies and WTO commitments on trading rights and distribution of products, including drugs, cosmetics and nutrition supplements in Vietnam, with solutions on how to satisfy conditions for penetration into the Vietnamese market;
- Advising on the possibility of obtaining permits and business licenses for import and sale of specific products, especially those applicable to drugs and cosmetics, and providing possible suggestions on the preparation of documents to increase the likelihood of obtaining those licenses.
- Advising on procedures and detailed requirements for preparation of documents required by the laws of Vietnam for granting of sale permits or business licenses for specific products;
- Drafting of all necessary documents and providing support for these documents, such as translations, arrangements for notarization, etc.
Securing Sale Permits
- Representing clients in the submission of application dossiers to Vietnamese Authorities and in obtaining sale permits and/or business licenses from these authorities for specific products;
- Representing clients in giving demonstrations to and providing explanations and clarification to Vietnamese Authorities on the application dossiers as well as lobbying those authorities for approval.