Our lawyers and professionals have extensive experience which enables us to advise investors well and to represent them in all matters relating to mergers and acquisitions as well as joint venture matters, both foreign and domestic. Before you merge with or acquire another company you should consult with us concerning:
Investment Policy and Approach
- Advising on the policies of the Government of Vietnam on corporate mergers and acquisitions with analyses of legal restrictions and practical barriers to foreign investors, especially those relating to securities, telecom, and banking business sectors;
- Advising on and structuring transactions concerning mergers and acquisitions, with analyses on the probability of obtaining approvals of such transactions from Vietnamese Authorities;
- Advising on, and arranging appropriate approaches for implementation of transactions concerning mergers and acquisitions. Suggesting creative solutions for problem areas that occur in this area.
Advice and Preparation of Documents
- Advising on all legal aspects related to merger and acquisition transactions, including reviewing and counseling clients on documents used in the transactions, with any necessary legal suggestions and/or alerts;
- Drafting of documents and representing investors in the completion of procedures for completing merger or acquisition transactions;
- Preparation of all necessary documents for registration of transactions under the laws of Vietnam.
Conducting Due Diligence
- Assisting or representing investors in conducting due diligence on the legal aspects of the company to be merged, or to be acquired under the transactions, including the legal status of its assets, properties and contractual obligations;
- Providing legal assessments on such company and its assets.
- Representing investors in negotiations with companies to be merged or acquired concerning the transactions and drafting of all necessary documents to complete the transactions;
- Reviewing negotiations, advising investors about the negotiations and completing transactional documents based on the results of these negotiations.
- Representing investors in submitting the application dossier and following up the appraisal and registration process of the transactions with Vietnamese Authorities;
- Representing investors in making demonstrations and arrangements of transactions with Vietnamese Authorities in order to secure approvals, registrations, etc.